Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Still here, still waiting.

This wait is going better than I thought it would. I'm actually glad our Dr has put us on a mandatory "time out" so to speak. I'm a pro at waiting though as you all know, and I'm really at a point in my life where I just need to take care of myself.

In a few months, this ttc journey will have reached a full 2 years. Where did the time go? How is it that that much time has been able to pass, and so quickly. Sure living it has been long and has felt so drawn out, but when you look back, it seems like just a blink of the eye.

For a little while, mentally, I wasn't doing so well. Even now I find it difficult and I feel like the odds are extremely against us, but I won't quit!!

YOU HEAR THAT WORLD!?!?

LISTEN UP UNIVERSE!!

THIS is my life!! I promise myself I WILL have children. This IS my dream. This alone is what I was born to do...be a mother. I know that in my heart of hearts, that is my role in life. Nothing more and nothing less. This is my dream, and I will have it!

And I'm not taking no for an answer.....

7 comments:

Nessa said...

You tell that mean old universe who's boss, Amy! I think I need to have a similar convo with the Universe as well...

Kelly said...

You are going to be a wonderful mother (You too Nessa!)! I have a feeling you won't have to wait too much longer... I say we're all pregnant in 2010!!!!

ElizabethMcKinnon said...

YAY!!!

suz said...

You tell 'em!!! You're going to be the BEST mother!!!

Ginger said...

Infertility is totally like a black hole for time, and maybe that's a good thing to keep us from going too insane.

You have a great attitude and will be a great mother someday :)

dragondreamer said...

i tried to reply a few days ago and blogger ate it.... I love your pep-talks <3 I can;t wait to see you pregnant!!!

Wifey said...

I nominated you for a blogging award!! It's in my latest post. Come and see it, if you want!! :-)