Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CD 1

AF has made her grand appearance. At least she came without having to take Provera. That's a first. Maybe this "break" will do us good. Clear the mind and take care of myself a little bit more. I'm feeling a little better today but still pretty depressed. I've only cried like 40% of the day unlike yesterday's 70%. I can tell DH is a little sad too. I think he also had his hopes up which totally breaks my heart more than anything else.

We're leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be back monday evening, so at least it will be a good start to our "break" we have to take. I'll post pictures when we get back.

Have a good weekend all!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

hope yall have a great and safe trip! Enjoy!!!

My Vegas said...

enjoy your vacation and enjoy each other!!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

thanks girls!

Nessa said...

Well, the silver lining is that AF DID in fact come on her own. That has only happened once for me in the 7 rounds I did on clomid. So at least you know you are on the right track!!

Have fun on your vacation!!!

Hollister said...

I'm sorry. I hope you still have a good trip with your hubby.

Ginger said...

I'm sorry this wasn't your month. How weird about the temperature spike but low progesterone.
Try to have fun on your trip!

Hi there! said...

I'm so sorry! Hang in there. Try to relax and have fun on your trip. Take care of yourself!