Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3dpo take 2

So I've decided to list possible symptoms everyday so if (by the small chance) I am pregnant, I'll have all my symptoms down for reference.

  • My lower abdomen is very bloated and prety sore. (it hurts me to even bend over)
  • I have been having the WORST acid reflux/heartburn for the past couple days
  • headache is still here (I had a migrane on O day and some of the headache still comes back)
  • last night and today my legs have been cramping (yes! I've heard that was a symptom!) lol
  • my lower back is very crampy
  • nipples are KILLING
  • and yes more twinges and pinches.

All of this will probably lead up to nothing, but it's still so fun to obsess!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

my fingers are crossed for you!!! When do you get to test?!

Lana said...

I am so nervous for you. When do you test?

Kelly said...

Wow... you're having a lot more action than I am. I hope it all means BFP for you!!!!

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

I <3 this site: wwwcountdowntopregnancy.com.

Let the obsessing begin~