Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4dpo take 2

Just wanted to answer all the testing questions on my last post. I probably won't be testing till about 12dpo which would be next Thursday. I'm also leaving for Puerto Vallarta early Thursday morning so I probably won't update till I get back Monday the 18th unless I can get on the computer at some point.

Super bloated today, like it really hurts. I'm nervous for my ultrasound tomorrow since my stomach is kinda painful, I just don't really want some ultrasound tec pushing around there at the moment. The last time I had one done with the ultrasound tec (not my Dr) she really hurt me with the internal. She pushed so hard in there to get pics of my ovaries that for the rest of the day I was contracting! Not fun! At least tomorrow is one of my days off, so I don't have to work while contracting! lol Hopefully she'll be gentle.

Had a little temp dip this morning, but it could be because I took it at the wrong time. I set my temping alarms for 7:30am and this morning DH's alarm woke me up at 6:45, so I just temped then (grrrrrrr!)

No comments: