Monday, December 14, 2009

CD5

Still sick here...drinking lots of juice/tea/water you name it. Trying my hardest to rest up and get better before possible O date! Had to cancel all my clients again for tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be up and running for my clients on wed!

Clomid so far is going okay...haven't really felt much yet but it's still early. Have been a little emotional, but that's normal lol. Kinda funny...I wonder if the clomid is stimulating my left ovary more than my right becasue I sneezed earlier and it felt like my left ovary was going to explode! lol Random

This cycle is going by pretty quickly. I don't feel very anxious about everything this cycle like I did last cycle...Just kinda going through the motions and not getting stressed or really thinking too much about it. It's like a strange peace has entered my life. I don't know what that is, but I've been going to church more and I think it's helped calm me down and I know that the Big Man upstairs will have it worked out for me some way or another. I think I'm going back into the "blank" phase...and I think mentally that's a good place to be.

....of course I say how calm I am now, we'll see how I am when the Clomid really starts kicking in and I go uber emo!

Sorry if some of this post doesn't make sense...the flu + lots of meds are making my brain fuzzy.

8 comments:

Pris said...

Hey, great to see that you´ve been feeling peaceful about your life. And YES the Big Man up there has everything under control....No good thing will he withhold from those who walk is blameless! Psalm 84:11.... Bless you!

Nessa said...

I am at the same phase, too, Amy. I kind of stopped feeling like TTC was taking over my life. I obviously still think about it a lot, but I am definitely in the same boat as you. I'm taking the clomid and DTD every other night, but my brain can actually focus on other things now. I feel like no matter what, I will be a mom someday...and so will you, Amy. It's just a matter of how you get there. I'm glad you are so open to adoption too, because while you may not be ready quite yet, it's still comforting to think that no matter what, you will have your child... :bighug:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

OMG Nessa...you just completely made me realize where the new sense of peace comes from, and it's exactly as you said...with us being so open to adoption there is a for sure factor that some way or another I will have children. Thank you for making that so clear! That actually lifted my spirits even more!! xoxo

Nessa said...

You are too sweet, Amy! I'm glad I was able to help lift your spirits a little more. It's so crazy because I feel like we are in a lot of the same places mentally, so-to-speak, as far as TTC goes, so almost all the time, I can relate to what you are posting about. And we are even *almost* cycle buddies. I'm 1 day behind you.

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Well I couldn't ask for anyone better to travel this journey with! I think if we lived closer we'd be great friends! (too sappy I know, and now the clomid will make me cry about it for an hour! lol) Yay for cycle buddies!!

Nessa said...

haha! I'm a big sap, so I can never have too much sappy-ness in my life. I agree, I think we would probably be very good "real life" friends.

I know what you mean about the crying on clomid. I was at Target yesterday and I saw this little mini-stature thing, and it had two snowmen. On the Big snoman, it said "joyful" and the littler snowman is said "me too." And I almost started bawling! hahaha! I was like, I gotta get out of here. Today, I will probably look at like a towel rack and start crying. lol

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay I'm dying about the towel rack comment!! lol

OMG that snowman statue thing sounds sooo cute!!!! <3