Thursday, April 8, 2010

To O or not to O...

Well, I'm not sure, but I might have Oed on CD 13 here's my chart... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24ff9a

If my temp stays up tomorrow I'm lik 99%sure I'll get crosshairs on CD13. And if that's the case, then apparently OPKs don't work for me because I have been testing 3...yes...3 times a day and they have all been negative.

If it was/is O then I hope we caught it, we BD on CD8, 10, 12, 14...and today I'm CD15 so hopefully our timing was okay. I think we're still going to continue to test and BD just in case that wasn't Oand it's just my body freaking out... I guess we'll see how tomorrows temp is. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Greeny said...

Had to convert it to celcius for me to make sense LOL! It is definately consistent with ovulation...just a little strange you've not had a positive OPK or fertile CM to go with. Not feeling unwell?