Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sooo I suck and I didn't drink any parsley tea yesterday lol. I just really really hope my Dr calls today with some good news about my ultrasound. I think If I don't hear from her today I'll try her tomorrow. If she still doesn't have any results, I'm half tempted to just ask for a referral to the RE that's down the hall from her, because It's sooo hard to do anything through my Dr. She's a great Dr, it's just that it's hard to get in with her, and hard to get results somewhat soon.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

did she ever call back?! It's not fair for you to have to wait so long... I hope everything works out and that you can get things going again!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

No!! Uggg, I called earlier today and they said it could take up to 10 working days, so hopefully tomorrow or monday...grrr