Monday, January 19, 2009

Doctor Doctor, Give me the News...

So I called my OBGYN's office to make an appointment today. I haven't been there since before I got married (about 8 months ago) for my yearly, and now since I have Mike's insurance which is an HMO vs my individual PPO that I had before we got married, I for some stupid reason can't make an appointment directly with my OBGYN! I have to go to my primary care physician, and have to be referred to the same OBGYN I've always gone to. This is seriousley the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. The lady that I talked to told me I might even have to be diagnosed by my primary with having infertility issues first before I can go see my obgyn. Don't you think my ob whom I've gone to for the past like 14 years would know a little bit more about that than my primary?? I'm so confused, and just mad at this stupid new insurance. Thanks for letting me vent it out. Photobucket

No comments: