Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Waiting is my middle name.
I still haven't heard anything back from my Dr's insurance yet on if we got the authorization to proceed with our infertility treatments. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I'll give them a call on Thursday. And still we wait.