Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This will be my first Clomid cycle!!

I'll be getting my Clomid on Friday and hopefully I will ovulate for the first time in 16 months!!!
I have to admit, I am a little bit scared, and I'm not 100% sure why.

I think I'm a little scared to find out that Clomid won't work for me (I hope it does) But there's always a chance.

I have that like excited nervous feeling too, if I do ovulate...this would be the first time that there will be any chance whatsoever to get pregnant. I'm so excited and so scared. Is it strange to feel scared?

5 comments:

tishi said...

I don't think its strange to feel scared, this is a big
deal..... Finally a chance to get pregnant, how awesome
is that?.....but, there is always the what ifs.....what if
it doesn't work, where to next? The important thing
to do is to think about the here and now...you WILL
ovulate so there IS a chance you will get pregnant!!
just keep thinking that, over and over, I WILL GET
PREGNANT!!! there really is nothing to gain by thinking
into the future and into all the what IF's, but the benefits
of believing you can do it.....those are real!!

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

Being scared seems like totally natural thing after you guys have gone through so many ups and downs... I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes - I'll (hopefully) be getting on it in a few months myself and am super anxious about it. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work the first time though, sometimes it takes a few months and a few changes to your dose for results. How exciting to finally have a real chance though... I'm so happy that all your waiting for this is over!! Now you can FINALLY look forward to taking a PG test instead of an OPK! I can't wait for that...

Hi there! said...

I think it's normal to be nervous. You've waited so long for this. I really wish you the best of luck with cylce #1 of Colmid! YAY!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Thank you girls so so much! <3 Its so awesome I have you all in my support system. You girls always know what to say, thanks :)