The insurance lady from Saint Jude Medical Center called today as she was supposed to, but our conversation went completely different than what I expected. She said she had to cancel my Appt for 2 weeks from now, because now I have to go back to my primary Dr, have him write up this huge application along with results from Mike's SA, and send it back over to Saint Jude Medical Center so we can be approved for infertility treatment. She said it was going to take a while and that when it's approved we can make another appointment. So now we can't take those blood tests my Dr wanted us to take untill after we've been approved. I don't know if I should just say screw it and take the provera, wasting a cycle, or just hold off on that and wait just in case. I spent a good part of the morning just crying my eyes out because it's just not fair. It's not fair that we have to go through all of this, and it's not fair that it has to be so hard. I called my primary Dr and got an appointment for 8am tomorrow morning, so hopefully things happen quickly.
*steps back from happy place and back into hole of depression*
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
How Planning Helps Make Your Dreams Into Reality
4 weeks ago