Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost 15 months

DH did his SA today, and I couldn't go with him because I had to work, but he said it wasn't too embarrassing. The lab said for most tests they will have the results forwarded back to the Dr within 24 hours, so hopefully DH's Dr can fax him his results before monday so I can take the results in on Monday at my next appointment and *hopefully* start our first round of Clomid!

Please Please Please let that happen! I haven't ovulated in over a year! It's almost been 15 months of us TTC and I'm over not ovulating...let's hope we get this show on the road.

3 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I'll be thinking of you, and crossing my fingers and toes!!

My Vegas said...

Sending you positive vibes!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Thanks girls!!! xoxo