Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Primary Dr Appt.

Went in to see my primary Dr (Dr. C) this morning to try and get that authorization from St Jude's insurance. So they will put it in today and he said it may only take 7 business days till it gets approved and send back to my OBGYN and then I can make my actual "infertility" appointment. What a freakin' hassle! I just hope Dr. C's nurses do it right, because I had to go through this once with them before and they didn't know what they were doing, you probably remember because I had ALOT to blog about when it happened a while back! And I wanted to make sure, and when I was at the desk after my apointment, I was just asking the nurse about it and she was like "well it's just a push-through and we just send it back to Dr. L (OBGYN)" and I said, "no this actually has to get approved and needs authorization by your insurance, that's why Dr. L made me come back here and that's what Dr. C said needs to happen." Nurse: "ooooooh" I swear if something gets screwed up I'm going to lose it again!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

insurance makes things such a hassle... its so backwards... i am angry for you... hang in there girl...
this too shall pass...