Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Don't really have too much to update on. Still waiting for my appt on March 2nd to get things rolling. I've decided I'm gonna try and not sit here stressing till then because it's not like I can change anything rightthisverysecond. So I'm taking this time to focus on myself a little bit, eat better and work out more, and I've already lost 3 pounds woo-hoo!

Mike has some super secret covert-op date night planned for valentines day and I have no idea what we're doing! It's driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I know we're going to dinner, but then he said the surprise part is at 9pm. Hmmmmm??? All the info I've gotten out of him so far is to dress warm, it's not dressy, and it was kinda pricey. I have NO idea what that all adds up to. Hopefully he's adopted a kid from somewhere freezing and we're going to pick him up. No? No one else think that? Oh well a girl can dream right?

Hope everyone has an awesome valentines day and you get to spend it with the one who holds your heart!

A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sissy, you crack me up. "no? no one else thinks that?" haha, i love you so much <3

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

LOL Katie! I love you too little sister!! xoxo