Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes!! The referral got approved!

MY REFERRAL WENT THROUGH!

*does a happy dance*

I'm so excited to get in with "Dr Wizard"! I have butterflies in my tummy! Even though we've been through alot already I feel like were in the big leagues now lol. I called and left a message to set up my new patient consultation, so hopefully that can get booked soon!

Why do I feel sooo nervous? It's like a combo of nervous/giddy. Oh well who cares what I'm feeling! Hopefully this will be the guy to knock me up!

....well with a little help from my husband of course...

7 comments:

Greeny said...

Cannot get the grin off my face! That is really exciting! I reckon you're nervous because it is a door which has just swung open and it is filled with hope and potential. This dude might actually be able to help. You've got confience in him already. That is such a good! :-D

I am willing all the forces of the universe to make this your magic man! Hopefully, you can get your first appointment very soon!

Samantha said...

I am SO happy for you! This is happening now!

Lana said...

I am so happy for you

Kelly said...

Joining you in the *happy dance*! So excited for you and sending tons of prayers up for you and DH!!

Ginger said...

AWESOME! I love his book!

Lindsay said...

oh amy, you always make me smile... happy for you, mike, and the man who is going to get you knocked up... hahaha... you are too funny!

Hi there! said...

Amy, what great news!! I'm so happy for you! You are such a strong woman wether you want to believe it or not!! Good luck with your consultation appointment!!