Monday, August 10, 2009

Popping in

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this past week! We were so busy! I still have to update on our staycation that Mike and I took.

Last week I broke out in hives all over my torso, but they weren't that bad...the past couple days, all of my belly and back and soooo splotchy and sooooo itchy, so I finally went in to see my Dr today and he said it was allergies, and probably from something I ate. I have no idea what it could be from but okay. So I got a shot and got put on lots of meds...that's nice, so now including my fertility meds I'm taking 10 prescribed pills a day. I just hope I stop itching, I've been going to bed everynight with a bottle of calamine lotion, and I'm just over being sooo uncomfortable.

On the TTC side of my life, nothings really happened...no +OPKs and just for the hell of it I did an HPT this morning which was also negative. I have a feeling nothing's going to happen till my next appointment at the end of September.

I feel like I've kinda gotten to the "numb" stage that I've heard so much about. Like once you've TTC for so long with nothng happening, you just kinda go numb and don't feel much of anything about it. I think I'm kinda there. I still want it so so badly, but I think my brain is somehow mentally protecting my heart from being broken anymore. (If that makes any sense whatsoever).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You'll get there. I know waiting is the hardest part, especially when our bodies don't seem to be doing what they were designed to do. But like you said to me, it'll be so much more special when it does happen! *HUGS*