Sunday, June 7, 2009

CD 82

Yes...that's right...I said 82!! Had a random emotional breakdown today. I don't know why it hit me or what caused it. Just sudden heartache. I just wish I was normal. I wish I didn't have PCOS. I wish I didn't have to be on meds that make me so tired and feel so yucky. I get the most random waves of nausea too, like today I was at work and I was doing a full weave and I was totally fine all day, but when I had my client at the bowl and went to take the foils out to rinse and root lift her, the smell of the color really really got to me and I almost puked right there in the shampoo bowl. I kept having to hold my breath every time I pulled out more foils, and had to lean way back when doing her root lift. It was so random, the smell of haircolor has never bothered me before.

I know God has plans for my life, and I know I can't make demands. I know He has something in the works for us, but sometimes it's hard. A couple weeks ago I went out to my car and someone had left a little card on the windshield of my car with a quote from James 1:12... "Blessed are those who endure when they are tested. When they pass the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." I don't know who put it on my car, but I know what it means to me. I put the card on my dashboard so I see it everytime I get into my car. Even though it's hard, it reminds me not to be bitter or angry. I'm sure it was just a random missionary type person who stuck it on my car, but I wish I knew who it was so I could thank them. I pray the Lord blesses them, whoever they are. So I'll just keep on truckin'.

Mike and I just renewed our Disneyland passes, I think I'm gonna try and talk him into taking me tomorrow. There's no problem a few spins around space mountain can't solve!

A

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Ugg, I'm sorry. And hear I was complaining about my super short cycles. Either way it's no fun. Hope you got to go to Disney!

Hollister said...

Awww sweetie what a great verse to follow. I believe it too. Hang in there... good things come to those who wait! (even if it isn't by choice...)

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Thank you girls!! xoxo