Monday, October 11, 2010

Jack's newest trick...

Kicking at my bladder...I think he thinks it's fun...not so fun while you're at work lol. I love being at this halfway point in pregnancy when you can really really feel kicks and movement and can tell the difference between what everything is. It is the weirdest feeling ever. It just blows my mind that all the girls in my DDC are around 16-21 weeks and pretty much all of us can feel our babies moving now, it's just crazy how far we've come...especially in my DDC since there are soooo many infertility survivors there. I am so so grateful for this amazing miracle we have been blessed with, just so in awe and I think that awe just gets stronger with every kick and wiggle. *sigh* It's totally unreal.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Just wait until you hold little Jack in your arms for the first time! It is totally heart warming! Congratulations again

, said...

Awesome :)

News from me, I *think* we may be adopting from the Philippines in like 4 years or so and then a few years after that adopt from somewhere in South America. Gotta save up a ton of money!