Green Sprout @ The (baby) Elephant in the Bedroom Tagged me in her latest post so since I never do these when I get tagged I'll do them now. I have to answer a few questions and then tag 3 more people to answer some of mine!
1) What's in your pantry today? Lots of cans of soup lol, popcorn, chips, tons of baking supplies...honestly, there's alot in there right now!
2) What was your first word? I do believe it was "DaDa"
3) Name a life experience you would feel poorer for not having had? Honestly it was going through the infertility. Had I not, I wouldn't have truly known what an amazing gift I have been blessed with. I think every normal mother in the world loves their children with everything they have, but when you have to go through everything infertility has to offer, when you finally gain what you have been working so hard and long for, crying over, praying over, begging, pleading.... there's just something a little bit special about the way an infertile parent looks at his/her children. It's indescribable. "The harder the fight, the greater the victory."
4) What kind of computer do you have? I have a shnazzy Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop.
5) What is your favourite food/recipe using bananas? Banana bread!!!!! YUM I don't have a recipe for it, but man oh man, I love the stuff!
Okay so now that I've answered my questions I'm going to tag some of my favorite blogs (which is hard because I have so many):
1) Kristi @ Our Miracle in the Making, a Great Joy is Coming
2) Kelly @ Little Looman Log
3) Holly @ Ready to be a Mom
Your questions are:
1) How has infertility changed you?
2) What is your biggest craving right now?
3) Who do you look up to and why?
4) How did you and DH meet?
5) What was your most embarrassing moment?
My 45th Year and Tranformation~
1 week ago