Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thoughts of O running thru my head

CD 32 with no O yet. Who am I kidding "yet"? O never comes. Still waiting till May 4th for my results from my GTT. I hate all the waiting. All this stupid waiting is not helping. Can't they just give me something to O? Why do we have to wait in the meantime? I just don't understand why this has to be so hard. I hate taking OPKs everyday just always to be let down. But I'm scared if I miss a day, and not take one, I'll miss it. Sorry, just rambling on here.

I text my cousin today, and she said my uncle is mentally with it, and has a good sense of humor. He's on antibiotics for an infection and they are running more tests on him. Please keep him in your prayers!

I'm working tomorrow on my portfolio for work with one of my other cousins, and I'm so excited! I'll post pics of how that turns out.

...just trying to keep busy

2 comments:

Hollister said...

That's all you can do is try to stay sane and busy. Do you temp?? I have no idea when I will be Oing again either... :(

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

I tried to temp for a while, but I was like cd 72 or something and I gave up, then they induced me. So for this "cycle" since they induced me I have done OPKs every day and so far I'm at cd 33 with nothin. =(